2. Notice for the Personal Information Protection Act
- Party collecting the data: ARTFINITY.
- Reason for data collection: To provide our services, marketing, administration of contracts, agreements and other legal matters, consumer and customer management and services, online shopping and other e-commerce services, advertising and commercial management, and other business as designated in the business registration or organization charter. When providing personalized services, personal data may be used for purposes in addition to the ones specified above.
- Scope of data collection:
- Identification: name, address, contact number, email address
- Characteristics: age, gender, date of birth, etc.
- We will collect information about your activities when using ARTFINITY, include the following:
- Keywords and phrases you search for.
- The content you browse on ARTFINITY, number of ad views and number of interactions.
- Transaction activities, records and usage time.
- The content you exchange or share on ARTFINITY and who you exchange and share with.
- The device you use, operating system and IP address.
- Other: email correspondence, website messages, system automatic tracking records, etc
3. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
After acquiring your approval, some information from our Platforms may be posted on your social media pages (e.g., Facebook). If you do not approve, please do not click the agree button, or later remove or deny the posting of such information through the social network's membership settings. If you have further questions, please contact us; we will do our best to assist you with your query. We will not arbitrarily offer your personal data to third parties, except when required to by legal and inspection bodies, related authorities, or companies that help us provide services.
When all or part of ARTFINITY or our Platforms are separated, operating as a subsidiary company, or merged into or purchased by a third party, and thus leading to a transfer of management rights, we will make an announcement in advance on our website. It is possible that in the process of transferring management rights, part or all of our users' personal data would also be transferred to a third party for analyzing website activities and improving our services.
For later identification, when you use the services provided by our website, we may set and access your cookies. You can decide whether or not to accept cookie in your computer settings or Internet settings. Please note that turning off cookies may result in reduced functionality or the disabling of certain features of our website.
5. Confidentiality and Security
Staff members with access to your personal data will be restricted to those for whom we reasonably believe that such access is necessary for providing our products or services to you, or for completing relevant tasks. To protect your account and personal data, please do not reveal your username or password to a third party, nor allow a third party to apply for an account using your personal information. If you choose to reveal your personal information to third parties, you will be personally responsible for any subsequent adverse actions. If your account username or password is compromised, please immediately change your password or ask us to suspend your account (we may ask for personal information to confirm your identity).
The Internet is not a secure environment for transmitting information. Therefore, when you use our Platforms, please do not give sensitive information to third parties or post such information on our Platforms.